Saturday, June 16, 2012

Cooler by the lake

We decided to break things up and so we're up in WI for the weekend. It was a good weekend to come here as it's significantly cooler. We're actually up on the bluff right now (overlooking Lake Michigan) while the kids play at a really cool park. I'm sitting on the bench writing this while my mom, dad and Marc play with the kiddos.

There hasn't been much new to report. Swelling is about the same ( I've been trying to walk a little to get it to go down). Numbness is about the same.

I've tried one new recipe - Cheddar Chowder. It was good! I'm hoping to try a few other new ones this coming week.

One very positive improvement - I haven't needed to take pain medicine as often. I'm down to 2-3 times a day. Yay! This means I should be able to drive soon though my neck and head mobility is still a little limited. I can't look straight above me (towards sky or ceiling) unless I support my head. This also makes washing my hair in shower a little more difficult, though still doable.

That's all for now!





No comments:

Post a Comment