Tuesday, July 24, 2012

8 weeks post op

Not much new to report.....

I have been using the non-drowsy muscle relaxer (skelaxin) and it has been working pretty well.  It will be more expensive(but only by comparison to the previous medication I was taking).  We were paying pennies for the previous medication, and now we'll have to shell out about $10 a month until I get a mouth guard.  I wake up less drowsy, but find I am a little nauseous at times throughout the day (and no I'm not pregnant!) ;)  I am enjoying not feeling like a zombie in the morning! 

I have been chewing more, but it is very weird as I'm used to only chewing with my back teeth.  I've heard that takes a while to get used to.   I've been enjoying lots of pancakes and had some salmon last week as well. 

I have no pic for today.  It is a bad hair day by choice.  I'm actually getting my hair cut tonight, so I will try to post a pic next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment