Sunday, May 20, 2012

The final appt before surgery.

9 Days now to go! I had my final appointment before the BIG appointment. I'm just updating now, because Marc and I have been out of town for the last 4 days, on a pre-surgery, break from busy work (for Marc), getaway. It was so nice and much needed for us both! Last Wednesday, I had a physical, labwork, and donated a unit of blood. This was somewhat stressful, as I always get faint when donating blood, and even when they prick me sometimes. But my iron level was great (thanks to the iron supplements!), and it wasn't so bad. I pretty much was a zombie all day Thursday, however, and Marc had to drive the majority of the way to Branson, while I rested/slept in the passenger seat. When I think about surgery I get butterflies in my stomach and feel kinda sick, so I basically try not to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment